Location of Tornanádaska in Hungary
|Coordinates: 48°33′30″N 20°47′16″E / 48.55820°N 20.78791°E|
|• Total||7.82 km2 (3.02 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2008)|
|• Density||79/km2 (200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Area code||+36 48|
The name of the village comes from former Torna county and the Hungarian "nádas" (reedy). In the medieval ages, the name of the village was Nádasd.
The village was inhabited first by Slavic people in the early 13th century. It is written first in 1280. Originally called Nádasd, later changed to Nádaska to distinguish it from the other settlements with the same name. The name got the Torna- prefix in 1905 to represent the county, Abaúj-Torna. The population fled in 1570 from the Ottoman conquests, but was repopulated in the 17th century. The village has a Roman Catholic temple in Baroque style, which was probably built on the ruins of the previous temple in 1776. The Reformed temple only has its bell tower remained.
- Hadik Castle (Hungarian: Hadik-kastély) - Castle of Hadik family: Baroque style castle from the medieval age, renovated several times, a foster home nowadays.
- Kecskevár - The former castle of Tornanádaska, it lies on the Hungarian-Slovak border, therefore it is divided between Tornanádaska and Dvorníky-Včeláre.
- Roman Catholic Temple Római katolikus templom - Built between 1776-79, in Baroque style.
- Református haranglábtorony - The bell tower of the defunct Reformed church.
- Szent István-statue