Toirdhealbhach Óg Donn Ó Conchobair
Cathal mac Ruaidri Ó Conchobair (died 14 May 1461). Few single members of the Ó Conchobair dynasty were able to assume overall control of the three main clan septs after the 1380s. Toirdhealbhach was one of the very last of the kings, who were by now reduced to their ancestral lands in County Roscommon.
- Annals of Ulster at at University College Cork
- Annals of the Four Masters at at University College Cork
- Chronicum Scotorum at at University College Cork
- Byrne, Francis John (2001), Irish Kings and High-Kings, Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
- Gaelic and Gaelised Ireland, Kenneth Nicols, 1972.
Cathal mac Ruaidri Ó Conchobair
|King of Connacht
? - 1461
| Succeeded by|
Cathal mac Ruaidhri Ó Conchobair