Thomas Taylour, 7th Marquess of Headfort
|The Most Honourable|
The Marquess of Headfort
|Born||10 February 1959|
|Spouse(s)||Susan Jane Vandervell (d. 2008)|
|Alma mater||Royal Agricultural College|
Thomas Michael Ronald Christopher Taylour, 7th Marquess of Headfort (born 10 February 1959), styled Lord Kenlis until 1960 and Earl of Bective between 1960 and 2005, is an Irish peer and estate agent.
The son of Thomas Geoffrey Charles Michael Taylor, 6th Marquess of Headfort and Hon. Elizabeth Angela Veronica Rose Nall-Cain, he goes by the nickname Chris.
His early education was at Harrow School, a boarding school in Harrow on the Hill, London, England. Later, he attended the Royal Agricultural College in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England. He then began work as an estate agent as a partner of Bective & Davidson.
On 21 October 2005, following the death of his father, he succeeded to various titles: 8th Viscount Headfort, 8th Earl of Bective, 7th Marquess of Headfort, 6th Baron Kenlis, 10th Baronet Taylor, and 8th Baron Headfort.
As of 2013, a website listed his residence as the West End of London.
- Thomas Rupert Charles Christopher Taylour, Earl of Bective (b. 18 Jun 1989)
- Lord Henry James Anthony Christopher Taylour (b. 18 Apr 1991)
- Lady Natasha Jane Rosanagh Taylour (b. 6 May 1997)
- Lady Alexandra Susan Katherine Taylour (b. 8 Jun 1998)
|Ancestors of Thomas Taylour, 7th Marquess of Headfort|
- "- Person Page 8114". www.thepeerage.com. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- "Tom Doorley | MichaelFisher's News". fisherbelfast.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- "Sir Thomas Michael Ronald Christopher Taylour, 7th Marquess of Headfort, * 1959 | Geneall.net". geneall.net. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
|Peerage of Ireland|
|Marquess of Headfort
Thomas Taylour, Earl of Bective