The Sisters, Victoria
Coordinates: 38°11′53″S 142°46′10″E / 38.198076°S 142.769514°E
The Sisters is a settlement in Victoria, Australia. It is located about 38 km north east of Warrnambool and about 17 km west of Terang.
It was first settled in 1860. It consists of mostly dairy farms and had an old hall that was a school:
it shut down during the 1960s early 1970s.