St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church (Sighișoara)
The Saint Joseph's Roman Catholic Church is placed in the north-eastern side of the citadel of Sighişoara, Mureş County in Romania, near the enclosure wall. Otherwise the other two biggest churches of the city which were built by Saxons, this one was built by the Hungarians. The monument was built between 1894-1896, after the demolition of the franciscan nuns monastery and was designed by the architect H. Letz. It follows an eclectic style with both Gothic and Neo-Roman elements and has a total length of 30 meters. On the northen side it has a very tall belfry. The current interior is the result of changes occurred after the fire of 1893.