The Lady Doctor
For the Indian film, see Lady Doctor.
|The Lady Doctor|
|Directed by||Camillo Mastrocinque|
Vittorio Metz |
Vittorio De Sica
|Music by||Carlo Innocenzi|
The Lady Doctor (Italian: Totò, Vittorio e la dottoressa, also known as Totò, Vittorio and the Doctor) is a 1957 Italian comedy film directed by Camillo Mastrocinque.
Michele and Gennaro work as attendants in the investigation agency "Nulla sfugge" ("Nothing escapes"). When their boss is forced to be absent from the office to follow an important investigation, the two decide to take his place pretending to be skilled investigators. Two old sisters came to the agency to ask them to investigate the conduct of the wife of their only grandchild, an American doctor in Boston, and they accept the case, which will turn to be a mess.
- Totò as Michele Spillone aka Mike
- Vittorio De Sica as Marquis Vittorio de Vitti
- Abbe Lane as Dr. Brigitte Baker
- Titina De Filippo as Marquise de Vitti
- German Cobos as Lawyer Otello Bellomo
- Pierre Mondy as Romeo
- Agostino Salvietti as Gennaro
- Tecla Scarano as Ada Barbalunga
- Darry Cowl as Egisto
- Rafael Bardem as Elia Vagoni
- Luigi Pavese as Head of the investigative agency
- Franco Coop as La Conchiglia's Maitre
- Giulio Calì as Fool from Villa Valeria
- Dante Maggio as La Conchiglia's Waiter
- Teddy Reno as Himself
- Antonio Acqua as Count Salvi
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 9/7/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.