The Flight in the Night
|The Flight in the Night|
|Directed by||Amleto Palermi|
|Produced by||Heinrich Nebenzahl|
Luigi Pirandello (play) |
Conrad Veidt |
Curt Courant |
|13 December 1926|
The Flight in the Night (German:Die Flucht in die Nacht) is a 1926 German silent film directed by Amleto Palermi and starring Conrad Veidt, Robert Scholz and Angelo Ferrari. It was based on the play Henry IV by Luigi Pirandello. The art direction was by Hermann Warm. It was shot on location in Italy.
- Conrad Veidt as Heinrich IV
- Angelo Ferrari as Graf di Nolli
- Robert Scholz as Baron Belcredi, Schurke
- Paul Biensfeldt as Diener
- Oreste Bilancia as Raso
- Agnes Esterhazy as ältliche Matrone
- Enrica Fantis as Maria
- Carl Geppert as Bediensteter
- John Gottowt as Bediensteter
- Georg John as Bediensteter
- Hermann Vallentin as Irrenarzt, Prof. Genoni
- Hertha von Walther
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
- Soister, John T. & Battle, Pat Wilks. Conrad Veidt on Screen: A Comprehensive Illustrated Filmography. McFarland, 2002.