The Batman Chronicles
|The Batman Chronicles|
Cover of The Batman Chronicles #9 (Summer 1997). Art by Hugh Fleming.
|Publication date||July 1995 - Winter 2001|
|Number of issues||23|
With a larger page count than typical comics of the time, most issues contained three separate stories, with Batman usually featuring in at least one of them, and others featuring Batman's friends and foes. The additional four issues of a quarterly title allowed DC to, along with the four existent monthly titles, publish a Batman comic every week of the year.
- Batman: Anarky (Batman Chronicles #1)
- Batman: Contagion (Batman Chronicles #4)
- Batgirl: The Greatest Stories Ever Told (Batman Chronicles #9)
- Batman: Year One Hundred (Batman Chronicles #11)
- Batman: Cataclysm (Batman Chronicles #12)
- Batman: Road to No Man's Land Vol. 1 (The Batman Chronicles #14)
- Batman: Road to No Man's Land Vol. 2 (The Batman Chronicles #15-16)
- Batman: No Man's Land Vol. 1 (Batman Chronicles #16)
- Batman: No Man's Land Vol. 2 (Batman Chronicles #17)
- Batman: No Man's Land Vol. 4 (Batman Chronicles #18)