Tehumin (Hebrew: תחומין, Tehumin being an acronym for Torah Hevrah UMedINa (Hebrew: תורה חברה ומדינה), lit. Torah, Society and State) is a Hebrew-language annual journal of articles about Jewish law and Modernity. It has been published in Israel, by the Zomet Institute once a year since its creation in 1980. Selected articles From Tehumin have been translated into English and published as Crossroads: Halacha and the Modern World.
The articles in the journal deal with:
- Shabbat and Jewish holiday
- Law and Justice
- Army and Security.
- Medicine and Medical ethics
- Marriage and Family law
- Tehumin Ohio State University Library catalog
- Women's Megilla Reading Rabbi Professor Aryeh A. Frimer, Bar-Ilan University.
- Advocacy and compassion in the Jewish tradition Sinclair Daniel, Fordham Urban Law Journal, 11, Nov 2003.
- Do Priests go to War? Rabbi Judah Zoldan, Bar-Ilan University 25,August 2007
- The Laws of Saving Lives: The Teachings of Rabbi S. Z. Auerbach Shaare Zedek Medical Center - Publications.
- Error in the Creation of Marriage Professor Michael Broyde, Emory University School of Law, Atlanta.
- An index to Tehumin On the Zomet Institute site (Hebrew)