The Tana Bridge (Norwegian: Tana bru) is a suspension bridge that crosses the Tana River in Finnmark county in Norway. It is located in a village also called Tana bru. The bridge is 220 metres long, and the main span is 194 metres.
The Tana Bridge was opened in 1948. It is the only bridge over the lowest 100 km of the Tana River, and the only one over the Tana River inside Norway. There was a predecessor that was destroyed in 1944 during the Second World War.