TVyNovelas Award for Best Actress
This article is about the award category. For the main function, see TVyNovelas Awards.
|TVyNovelas Award for Best Actress|
|Awarded for||Best performance by an actress in a protagonic role|
Mañana es primavera
|Currently held by||
Antes muerta que lichita
- Most awarded actress: Lucero, three times.
- Most nominated actress: Leticia Calderón with seven nominations.
- Actresses with the most nominations without a win: Jacqueline Bracamontes, Aracely Arambula and Ana Martin with 3 nominations each.
- Youngest winner: Angelique Boyer 22 years old for Teresa in 2011.
- Youngest nominee: Anahi 18 years old for Primer amor... a mil por hora in 2001.
- Oldest winner: Blanca Guerra 56 years old for Alma de Hierro in 2009
- Actresses that won the award for the same role: Christian Bach (Bodas de odio, 1983) and Adela Noriega (Amor real, 2003)