All Saints Church, Sudbourne
Sudbourne shown within Suffolk
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||IP12 2|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Sudbourne is recognisable for Captain's Wood, a nature reserve owned by Suffolk Wildlife Trust, and Crag Farm Pit which is listed as a Site of Special Scientific Interest in Suffolk. Sudbourne is also the birthplace of Sir Thomas Rush.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- "Name: CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS List entry Number: 1030844". English Heritage. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Suffolk Institute, "THE BATTLE OF NEWMOUTH AND THE LOST VIKING HISTORY OF SUDBOURNE,WITH A POSTSCRIPT ON THE PLACE-NAME ORFORD"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sudbourne.|
- Sudbourne Parish Council website
- All Saints Church, Sudbourne
- Sudbourne & Tunstall Baptist Church website
- Suffolk Wildlife Trust - Captain's Wood