|Also known as||Life of The Strawberries|
|Genre||Drama, Romance, Telenovela, Mystery, Suspense|
|Created by||GMA Entertainment TV Group|
|Developed by||Gilda Olvidado|
|Directed by||Don Michael Perez|
|Creative director(s)||Jun Lana|
Bea Binene |
Jhoana Marie Tan
|Theme music composer||Janno Gibbs|
|Opening theme||"Bagong Umaga" by Julie Anne San Jose|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||80 episodes|
|Executive producer(s)||Kaye Cadsawan|
|Location(s)||Taytay, Rizal, Philippines|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i NTSC|
|Original release||September 15, 2014 – January 2, 2015|
Strawberry Lane is a Filipino drama series broadcast by GMA Network, starring Bea Binene, Joyce Ching, Kim Rodriguez, and Jhoana Marie Tan. It premiered on September 15, 2014 replacing Niño on the network's GMA Telebabad primetime block and worldwide via GMA Pinoy TV. It is a story of four different young girls who form an unlikely bond in a detention center for youth offenders where they build up a strawberry lane as a reminder of their unending friendship. The show ended on January 2, 2015 it will run 16 weeks with the total of 80 episodes overall it will be replaced by Once Upon a Kiss on its timeslot.
It is a story of Clarissa, Dorina, Jacq, and Lupe that form a friendship in a detention center called "Bahay Bagong Pangarap". Together, these four girls will inspire each other to pursue their dreams and to remain hopeful no matter what life has in store for them. Witness how their lives eventually turn out to be intertwined as the story progresses. Discover what awaits the three girls in their journey to a new life, a new beginning with their new family and friends.
- Clarissa - portrayed by Bea Binene, is the positive and hopeful one of the group. She was sent to Bahay Bagong Pangarap when she was accused of stealing money from a lady in the market. She was then acquitted from her case when the lady dropped the charges citing burden and hassle from her part. Clarissa is the real daughter of Jonathan from his first love, Myrna. She replaced Elaine and became the new Senior Designer of Monica Elan. And finally, after all the hindrances, she and Gabo are together at the end of the show.
- Dorina†/Amella - portrayed by Joyce Ching, is the shy and innocent one of the group. Dorina was sent to Bahay Bagong Pangarap when her own aunt accused her of stealing her money and jewelries when in truth, she was just a victim of a gang operation that lead her to believe that her aunt was in the hospital and in need of money. She is the long lost daughter of Elaine and Jonathan.
Dorina died in a bus accident on their way back to Bahay Bagong Pangarap after she together with Clarissa, Jacq and Lupe escaped to visit Clarissa's Nanay-Ninang in the hospital and Manuel, Dorina's father who's in prison to know the truth about her identity. The accident also temporarily blinded Lupe and crippled Jacq while Clarissa was unharmed from the accident. Her dying wish to Elaine and Jonathan was to take care of her friends and love them like their own which they fulfilled after the three girls got a clearance order from the court. But later, Dorina's look alike "Amella" with the same real name entered the story. It was revealed that she had a plastic surgery to copy the physical features of Dorina. She was victimized and used by Christopher, Monique's husband, to steal the wealth of Morales' family.
- Jack - portrayed by Kim Rodriguez, is the brave and fighter of the group. Jack had been in Bahay Bagong Pangarap for four years. She is an officer and was made dorm leader due to good records for her four years stay in the detention center. Unlike the other girls with only minor cases, Jack's case is the most complicated one. She was arrested because of gang related violence resulting to arson. At the end of the show, Jack became an international model representing global brands and the ambassadress of Monica Elan. She and Paul end up together.
- Lupe - portrayed by Jhoana Marie Tan, is the mean and ambitious one of the group. Lupe was sent to Bahay Bagong Pangarap because of stealing. Lupe's parents are rich but when her family's business faced bankruptcy, her parents neglected her thus leading her to steal items. It was revealed that Lupe is a kleptomania an irresistible impulse to steal. She have a soft spot for children and the funny one of the group. Lupe is the new Senior Marketing Manager of Monica Elan. She married George and was blessed with two children.
- Elaine - portrayed by Sunshine Dizon is the real mother of Dorina and the adoptive mother of Clarissa, Jacq and Lupe. To lessen the sadness and emptiness she felt after her daughter was stolen, she frequently visits Bahay Bagong Pangarap together with her mother for charity works, and in a crazy twist of fate became close with Dorina which was then revealed to her as her long lost daughter. She is the fashion designer and current president of their family business, Monica Elan.
- Monique - the main antagonist portrayed by Sheryl Cruz is the sister of Elaine. Monique harbors a deep hate for Elaine when her eldest daughter died from drowning under Elaine's watch. Midway from the series, Monique finally forgave Elaine and was the one who discovered about identity of Elaine's daughter. She had a love and hate relationship with Elaine. After Elaine decided to adopt the three girls, she became threatened and hateful towards her sister again and vows to make the girl's lives miserable. She became paralyzed after she blew up the factory.
- Gabo - portrayed by Jake Vargas is Clarissa's love interest. He first met Clarissa in Bahay Bagong Pangarap when his mother asked him to get the crafts made by the girls. He is the owner of the only cellphone repair shop in the area. At the start of the series he was crippled from a motor accident where his girlfriend died. He revealed to Clarissa that his family became rich because they won the lottery. He admitted his feelings to Clarissa during a dress fitting for Laviña's debut party but Clarissa turned him down because of Laviña.
- Lavinia - portrayed by Rita De Guzman is Monique's remaining daughter. She grew some hatred towards her mother because of her strictness and overprotectiveness. After she got into an accident her relationship with her mother improved. She feels threatened and jealous by the decision of her aunt to adopt the girls thus making her hateful towards the girls, making their lives miserable like making Lupe her servant, tried pouring Jack acid but ended up as a victim in her own stunt and treating Clarissa like garbage. At the end of the show she asked for forgiveness and became friends with Clarissa, Jack and Lupe.
- Paul - portrayed by Kiko Estrada is Gabo's best friend. He accompanies Gabo in delivering crafts from Bahay Bagong Pangarap. During his first trip to the detention center, he saw Dorina hiding from the wishing tree because of the rain, he was quickly smitten by her. He gave his jacket to Dorina which by now in Jack's possession after the bus accident. He refers Jack as his 'Parekoy' because of her strong and boyish persona. Everytime he and Jack met it always end up into a fight. He vows to make Jack a girly girl after being punched by her three times in the face.
- George - portrayed by Jeric Gonzales is Laviña's childhood best friend and the son of the Country Club owner. He is Lupe's love interest. Lupe have a huge crush on him after they bump into each other in the mansion when Lupe was temporarily blind. Lupe believed that for her it was love at first smell and touch. During Laviña's dress fitting, he changed his clothes in front of Lupe unknown to him that Lupe already regained her eyesight. To get back at Lupe for deceiving him, they made a deal to have a genie wish. Lupe must grant his 100 wishes.
- Jonathan portrayed by TJ Trinidad is an engineer. He is the real father of Dorina as well as Clarissa from his first love and the adoptive father of Jacq and Lupe.
- Doña Stella† portrayed by Boots Anson-Roa is the controlling and manipulative mother of Monique, Elaine and Richard. She is the owner and founder of Monica Elan. She died because of a car accident that Christopher planned to die her.
- Ms. Digna Castro portrayed by Chanda Romero is the headmaster of Bahay Bagong Pangarap. Though she comes off as strict, she has soft spot for the girls.
- Richard portrayed by Christian Bautista is the youngest son of Doña Stella. He flew to America to fulfill his dream to be a singer. He returned to the country to help his mother.
- Bea Binene as Clarissa Javier Morales
- Joyce Ching as
- Dorina Rosales / Amella 'Amy' Tolentino Morales†
- Amella 'Dory' Peralta
- Kim Rodriguez as Jacqueline "Jack" Perez Morales
- Jhoana Marie Tan as Guadalupe "Lupe" Delgado-Bustamante
- Sunshine Dizon as Elena "Elaine" Tolentino-Morales
- Sheryl Cruz as Moniqa "Monique" Tolentino-Bernarte
- Jake Vargas as Gabriel 'Gabo' Valentino
- Rita Daniela as Lavinia Tolentino Bernarte
- Kiko Estrada as Paulino 'Paul' Dizon
- Jeric Gonzales as George Bustamante
- Christian Bautista as Richard 'Rich' Tolentino
- TJ Trinidad as Jonathan 'Jun' Morales
Special guest long cameos
- Boots Anson-Roa as Doña Stella Tolentino†
- Chanda Romero as Ms. Digna Castro
- Jay Manalo as Christopher 'Chris' Bernarte†
- Marky Lopez as Carlene
- Tanya Garcia as Myrna Javier / Sarah Jaymalin
- Nicole Dulalia as Chloe Bermudez
- Shelly Hipolito as April Jaymalin
- Diego Castro as Mario Escudero
- James Wright as Gil Villa
- Jenine Desiderio as Madame Villa
- Raymond Bagatsing as Hector Rosales
- Djanin Cruz as Loisa
- Dang Cruz as Asther
- Tessie Tomas as Margaret Jaymalin
- Sherilyn Reyes as Marga Valentino
- Jan Marini as Rebecca "Bebs" Rosales
- Aicelle Santos as Lani Delgado
- Caprice Cayetano as Luisa
- Kyle Ocampo as Kachuchay
- Ynez Veneracion as Dolores †
- Art Acuña as Delphin †
- Carme Sanchez as Rosalita Peralta
- Pamu Pamorada as Bunso Peralta
- Tina Paner as Salve "Marcela" Rosales†
- Lani Mercado as Maring Javier†
- Ashley Cabrera as Young Dorina
- Milkcah Wynne Nacion as Young Clarissa
- Abner Dominguez - Stylist
|2015||PMPC Star Awards for TV 2015||Best Supporting Actress||Sheryl Cruz||Won|
- This show serves as a mini-reunion of cast members of Bakekang, Sunshine Dizon, Sheryl Cruz, Jay Manalo, and Marky Lopez as well as from the teen TV show Tween Hearts with Bea Binene, Jake Vargas, Joyce Ching, Kim Rodriguez and Kiko Estrada.
- According to the show's head writer Jules Katanyag, this show is said to be Sharon Cuneta-inspired, in which some of the characters (four female protagonists and supporting characters) are named after her main roles in her movies as well as Jake Vargas' and Christian Bautista's roles are named after Cuneta's past relationships and even Rita De Guzman's role is named after Cherie Gil's role from Bituing Walang Ningning.
- The names are Clarissa (Pangako Sa ’Yo), Jack (Jack and Jill), Guadalupe (Pasan Ko Ang Daigdig), Amy (Nang Iniwan Mo Ako), Dorina (Bituing Walang Ningning), Elaine (Nakagapos Na Puso), Monique (Maging Sino Ka Man), Stella (Crying Ladies), Myrna (Dapat Ka Bang Mahalin?), Sarah (Wala Nang Iibigin Pang Iba), April (Dear Heart), Rebecca (Bukas Luluhod Ang Mga Tala) and Salve (Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita)