Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Role Playing Game
The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Role Playing Game is a role-playing game published by Last Unicorn Games in 1999.
Steven S. Long and Kenneth Hite joined in the developers working for Last Unicorn Games on the "Icon system" for their line of licensed Star Trek role-playing games; to get Star Trek: The Next Generation Role-playing Game ready for GenCon 31, they were flown out to Los Angeles for two weeks. After the design of Icon was done, Long was made the line developer for the Star Trek: Deep Space 9 role-playing game.:315
Bill Bridges was involved in the development of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine role-playing game for Last Unicorn Games.
- 35000 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Role-playing Game (hardcover)
- 35001 - DS9 Narrator's Toolkit (book & screen)
- 35100 - Raiders, Renegades & Rogues
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
- Aylott, Chris (December 1999). "'Deep Space Nine' Game Lets You Explore the Federation Frontier". Space.com. Retrieved 2007-11-04.
- Aylott, Chris (February 2000). "Deep Space Nine Role-Playing Supplement Tries to Add Chaos to Starfleet's Ordered World". Space.com. Archived from the original on April 7, 2005. Retrieved 2007-11-04.