|Look up stadium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stadium (Latin) or stadion (Greek) has the nominative plural stadia in both Latin and Greek. The anglicized term is stade in the singular.
Stadium may refer to:
- Stadium, a building type (the usual modern name)
- Stadium (UTA station), a transit station in Salt Lake City
- Stadium High School, located in Tacoma, Washington
- Stadium MRT Station, an MRT Station in Singapore
- Stadium Road, also known as 107 Avenue, Edmonton, Canada
- Stadium rock, also known as arena rock, a style of rock music
- Stadium (software), a concrete service life prediction method.
- Stadium (geometry), a shape made up of a rectangle with semicircles at opposite ends - the shape of athletics tracks.
- All pages with titles containing Stadium
- Stadia (disambiguation)
- Stadion (disambiguation)
- Stadium station (disambiguation)