St Patrick's, Donabate GAA
|Colours:||Green and Black|
|Grounds:||Robbie Farrell Park|
|Senior Club Championships|
In 1870 the first documented information on football in the parish of Donabate was recorded when the Old Shillelaghs club was formed. They played in green and amber jerseys.
The club was succeeded in the area by the Star of Fingal club and in turn in 1924 the birth of a new club in the parish took place. This new club took the name of the patron saint of the parish, St Patrick.
One of the highlights of the club's history was the winning of the club's first Dublin Junior Football Championship in 1980, a feat repeated in 2008.
Club playing pitches are located in Robbie Farrell Park, Ballymastone, Donabate, Co Dublin,