St Brendan's GAA
|Colours:||Black and gold|
|Senior Club Championships|
St Brendan's GAA is a Dublin GAA gaelic football club based in the Grangegorman area of the north of Dublin city, Ireland.
The club dates back (in one guise or another) to 1920. Founded in 1920 the club was firstly named the Richmond Asylum Hurling Club. The name was changed in 1923 to St. Dympna‘s. The club became known as St. Brendan’s in 1958 to coincide with the change in name of the hospital with which it is closely associated.
The most famous day in the club's history was probably the 1980 Dublin Senior Hurling Championship final win over Faughs.
|Ladies' Gaelic football|
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 11/29/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.