Anglican Diocese of Willochra
The Anglican Diocese of Willochra is a diocese of the Anglican Church of Australia located in the state of South Australia, of which it covers over 90%, mainly in northern and western South Australia. The diocese is made up of thirteen parishes and five ministry districts comprising 80 small congregations. It was created from the Diocese of Adelaide in 1915.
Bishops of Willochra
The current Bishop of Willochra, the Right Reverend John Stead, who was enthroned on 30 June 2012, is the seventh bishop of the diocese.
- 1915-1925: Gilbert White
- 1926–1958: Richard Thomas
- 1958–1969: Thomas Edward Jones
- 1970–1987: Stanley Bruce Rosier
- 1987-2000: William David Hair McCall
- 2000-2011: Garry Weatherill
- 2012–present: John Stead
Deans of Willochra
- 1999–2006: Peter Garland
- 2010–2015: David Amery
- 2016 to present: Mary Lewis