Soest Zuid railway station
|Coordinates||52°9′55″N 5°18′11″E / 52.16528°N 5.30306°ECoordinates: 52°9′55″N 5°18′11″E / 52.16528°N 5.30306°E|
|Line(s)||Den Dolder–Baarn railway|
|Opened||27 June 1898, 1963 (current form)|
Location within Randstad
Soest Zuid is a railway station located in Soest, the Netherlands. The station was opened on 27 June 1898 on the single track Stichtse lijn and is located on an embankment. In 1963 a new station building was built and the station was moved 200 m.
The following train services call at Soest Zuid:
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Utrecht - Baarn
The following services call at Soest Zuid:
- 21 - Soest Zuid Station to Soest West and Soestdijk Noord. Operated by Connexxion. Operates 2x per hour, No Evening/Weekend service.
- 22 - Soest Zuid Station to Soest Central, Soestdijk Station and Soestdijk Noord. Operated by Connexxion. Operates 2x per hour, Evening/Sundays 1x per hour.
- 70 - Hilversum to Soest Zuid Station and Amersfoort. Operated by Connexxion. 2x per hour, 4x per hour at peak times.
- 71 - Soest Zuid Station to Soestduinen and Soesterberg
- 74 - Soest Zuid Station tot Amersfoort. Operated by Connexxion. 2x per hour, 4x per hour at peak times.