Sixth Menzies Ministry
The Sixth Menzies Ministry was the thirty-seventh Australian Commonwealth ministry, and ran from 9 July 1954 to 11 January 1956.
Liberal Party of Australia–Australian Country Party Coalition
- Rt Hon Robert Menzies, CH QC MP: Prime Minister
- Rt Hon Arthur Fadden, MP: Treasurer (CP)
- Hon Eric Harrison, MP: Minister for Defence Production, Vice-President of the Executive Council. Minister for the Army, Minister for the Navy (from 7 November 1955)
- Hon Harold Holt, MP: Minister for Labour and National Service, Minister for Immigration
- Hon John McEwen, MP: Minister for Commerce and Agriculture (CP)
- Rt Hon Richard Casey, CH DSO MC MP: Minister for External Affairs, Minister in charge of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- Hon Philip McBride, MP: Minister for Defence
- Senator Hon John Spicer, QC: Attorney-General. Minister for Shipping and Transport (14 September 1955 to 27 September 1955).
- Senator Hon Neil O'Sullivan: Minister for Trade and Customs
- Hon Howard Beale, MP: Minister for Supply
- Senator Hon George McLeay: Minister for Shipping and Transport (to 14 September 1955)
- Hon Larry Anthony, MP: Postmaster-General (CP)
- Rt Hon Sir Earle Page, GCMG CH MP: Minister for Health (CP)
- Hon Josiah Francis, MP: Minister for the Army, Minister for the Navy (to 7 November 1955)
- Senator Hon Bill Spooner: Minister for National Development
- Senator Hon Walter Cooper: Minister for Repatriation (CP)
- Hon Paul Hasluck, MP: Minister for Territories
- Hon Wilfrid Kent Hughes: Minister for the Interior, Minister for Works
- Hon William McMahon, MP: Minister for Social Services
- Hon Athol Townley, MP: Minister for Air, Minister for Civil Aviation
- Senator Hon Shane Paltridge: Minister for Shipping and Transport (from 27 September 1955)
- ↑ "Ministries and Cabinets". Parliamentary Handbook. Parliament of Australia. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 1/18/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.