Sir Robert Bacon, 3rd Baronet
Sir Robert Bacon, 3rd Baronet (born after 1570 – 16 December 1655) was an English politician.
Bacon was married two times. He had nine sons and three daughters by his first wife, Anne Peyton, daughter of Sir John Peyton, 1st Baronet. Bacon was buried at Ryburgh in Norfolk and was succeeded in the baronetcy by Edmund, a son of his seventh son.
- "Leigh Rayment - Baronetage". Retrieved 27 March 2009.
- "ThePeerage - Sir Robert Bacon, 3rd Bt". Retrieved 21 January 2009.
- Debrett, John (1824). Debrett's Baronetage of England. vol. I (fifth ed.). London: G. Woodfall. p. 3.
- Kimber, Edward (1771). Richard Johnson, ed. The Baronetage of England: Containing a Genealogical and Historical Account of All the English Baronets. vol. I. London: Thomas Wotton. pp. 9–10.
- Burke, John (1832). A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire. vol. I (4th ed.). London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley. p. 65.
|Baronetage of England|
| Succeeded by|