The Shinawatra (Thai: ชินวัตร; rtgs: Chinnawat; Thai pronunciation: [tɕʰīn.nā.wát]) family is a wealthy and powerful Thai Chinese family. Below is a list of prominent family members.
- Seng Sae Khu, Hakka Chinese immigrant to Thailand who made a fortune through various businesses. Following the 1938 anti-Chinese campaigns, his son changed his surname to Shinawatra and the rest of the family followed suit.
- Thaksin Shinawatra (born 1949), former telecommunications billionaire, former Thai Prime Minister; great-grandson of Seng Sae Khu
- Yingluck Shinawatra (born 1967), Former Thai Prime Minister, and Thaksin's sister.
- Potjaman Shinawatra (born 1956), former wife of Thaksin Shinawatra
- Panthongtae Shinawatra (born 1979), Thaksin Shinawatra's son, businessman
- Chaiyasit Shinawatra, former commander-in-chief of the Royal Thai Army
- Yaowaret Shinawatra, member of sub-committee under the Education Council of Thailand; "Mother of the Year 2012"; sister of Thaksin Shinawatra