Shimon D. Eider was an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi and a decisor of Jewish law. Eider, a graduate of Yeshiva University High School for Boys, was a pioneer in the field of Jewish law in English. He authored several texts. He received his Rabbinic ordination from Rabbi Moshe Feinstein. He was a longtime resident of Lakewood Township, New Jersey and an esteemed member of the advanced Kollel of Beth Medrash Govoha and was frequently consulted as an expert on the construction of eruvin. Eider died on September 28, 2007.
- Schweitzer, Sarah. "When faith, real estate converge: In Sharon, an eruv boosts house prices", The Boston Globe, May 29, 2005. Accessed February 10, 2011. "The Sharon eruv was constructed under the supervision of Meir Sendor, the rabbi at Young Israel of Sharon, with continuing consultation from a noted eruv expert, Rabbi Shimon Eider, of Lakewood, N.J."
- Halachos of Chanukah
- Halachos of Niddah (Ritual Purity)
- Halachos of Pesach
- Halachos of Shabbos
- Halachos of Tefillin
- Summary of Halachos of Eruv (Shabbath)
- Summary of Halachos of the Four Minim (Sukkoth)
- Summary of Halachos of the Three Weeks (Month of Av)