Serbian presidential election, 2017
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Presidential elections will be held in Serbia in May 2017.
As of May 2016, a year before the projected election date, several politicians have already declared they would be running for the presidency in 2017. Alongside incumbent president Tomislav Nikolić, the other announced candidates are leader of the Serbian Radical Party Vojislav Šešelj, leader of the Social Democratic Party of Serbia Rasim Ljajić, leader of the Socialist Party of Serbia Ivica Dačić, leader of Democratic Party of Serbia Sanda Rašković Ivić, leader of Active Serbia Dušan Janjić, and independent candidate Saša Mirković.
- Global elections calendar NDI
- Serbia IFES
- Trka za predsednika - Nikolić, Šešelj, Ljajić i Dačić B92, 15 May 2016
- Sanda Rašković Ivić: Spremna sam za kandidaturu Danas, 18 May 2016
- I Dušan Janjić najavljuje kandidaturu za predsednika Srbije Blic, 19 May 2016
- Saša Mirković: Kandidovaću se za predsedničke izbore i pobediću Tomislava bez džakova! MojaTV, 19 May 2016