Seagoe railway station
Seagoe Station which was opened in January 31, 1842 by the Ulster Railway Co. and closed on September 12, 1842 when the railway line was completed as far as Portadown and Portadown railway station was opened to passengers on the September 12, 1842 The former station is on the mainline between Lurgan and Portadown on the Belfast-Newry and Dublin Connolly line, located in County Armagh, Northern Ireland.
- "Seagoe station" (PDF). Railscot - Irish Railways. Retrieved 2007-11-24.