San Jacopo Apostolo, Gallicano
A church at the site was documented in 771. By the tenth century it was recognized as a collegiate church. The church layout of today was built in the 11th century. The church was initially linked to the mountaintop castle, but it moved to being a parish church. In 1485, it was reconstructed using material form the abandoned church of San Giovanni.
- Diocese of Lucca, official site.