Sallins and Naas railway station
Republic of Ireland
|Coordinates||53°14′49″N 6°39′53″W / 53.24694°N 6.66472°WCoordinates: 53°14′49″N 6°39′53″W / 53.24694°N 6.66472°W|
|Owned by||Iarnród Éireann|
|Operated by||Iarnród Éireann|
|Fare zone||Suburban 4|
|9 June 1947||Closed to goods|
|31 March 1976||Sallins Train Robbery|
A feeder bus operates between the station and the centre of Naas (Poplar Square & Post Office). There are several journeys in each direction throughout the day. The feeder bus doesn't operate on Sundays.
Originally called "Sallins", it opened on 4 August 1846 and was the junction for the Tullow branch, which included the original Naas station. It closed in 1963, and was renamed Sallins & Naas upon re-opening in 1994.
|Preceding station||Iarnród Éireann||Following station|
South Western Commuter