Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church Complex (Strasburg, North Dakota)
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church Complex
|Location||First Ave., Strasburg, North Dakota|
|Coordinates||46°8′10″N 100°9′42″W / 46.13611°N 100.16167°WCoordinates: 46°8′10″N 100°9′42″W / 46.13611°N 100.16167°W|
|Area||1 acre (0.40 ha)|
|NRHP Reference #||86002786|
|Added to NRHP||September 25, 1986|
The Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church Complex on First Avenue in Strasburg, North Dakota was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. It was built in 1910 to serve immigrants who were Germans from Russia. The complex includes a residence within its two contributing buildings.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- L. Martin Perry and Diane Marquart (1986). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church Complex" (PDF). National Park Service. and accompanying photos