Saint Honore Cake Shop
|Privately owned company|
|Headquarters||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Chairman: Mr. Richard Yeung|
|Parent||Convenience Retail Asia|
|Website||Saint Honore Cake Shop|
Saint Honore Cake Shop (Chinese: 聖安娜餅屋; Jyutping: sing3 on1 naa4 beng2 uk1) is one of the largest bakery and cake chain stores in Hong Kong. In 2009, it now has more than 80 outlets in Hong Kong. It is parented by Convenience Retail Asia Limited, the retailing flagship of Li & Fung.
- 1972: Saint Honore Cake Shop Limited was established with the first shop set up in Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
- 1991: It was acquired by Hong Kong Catering Management Limited.
- 1992: It opened its first outlet in Macau.
- 1993: It established an automated bakery production line in Kowloon Bay.
- 1995: It established an automated manufacturing plant in Shenzhen.
- 1997: It was awarded ISO 9001 certificate.
- 2000: Saint Honore Holdings Limited (Chinese: 聖安娜控股有限公司) (SEHK: 0192) was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- 2002: It opened its first outlet in Canton.
- 2007: It was acquired and privatized by Convenience Retail Asia.
- Convenience Retail Asia To Aquire [sic] Saint Honore
- Saint Honore Cake Shop Ltd.
- Saint Honore Holdings Limited
- Network expansion, incremental sales and Saint Honore acquisition spur Convenience Retail Asia’s third quarter results
- SAINT HONORE<00192> - Withdrawal of Listing
- Saint Honore Cake Shop - The Legend of the Oval-shaped Egg Tart
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saint Honore Cake Shop.|