Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka
|Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka|
Judy Ann Santos|
|Opening theme||"Iingatan Ka" by Carol Banawa|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino (Tagalog)|
|No. of episodes||448|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||June 18, 2001 – February 14, 2003|
Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka (lit. In My Heart, I'll Take Care Of You) is a Filipino primetime drama series made by ABS-CBN. It aired from June 18, 2001 to February 14, 2003. The show starred Judy Ann Santos and Piolo Pascual.
The series re-aired Internationally from 2004 to 2006 on Pinoy Central TV and with back-to-back episodes on Cinema One Global from November 2012 to 2013 part of its Drama Hour replacing Kampanerang Kuba re-runs.
In 2001, ABS-CBN reached its peak with its "timeless and memorable" telenovelas Pangako Sa ’Yo and Recuerdo de Amor. The series united fellow actors Judy Ann Santos and Piolo Pascual after their successful team-up in the phenomenal drama Esperanza the series would also be remembered as one of their chronicled team ups before their future roles especially the Award Winning Soap Sa Piling Mo in 2006. The series also served acclaim for Award Winning veteran actors Edu Manzano, Zsa Zsa Padilla, and Coney Reyes, Ms. Armida Siguion-Reyna.
The story revolves on Patricia (Judy Ann Santos) in her search for a comfortable life she is the born out of wedlock daughter of Armand Montecillo (Edu Manzano) and his secretary turned lover Nieves Quevado (Zsa Zsa Padilla) throughout Patricia's life she had to face a life full of struggles she had to face living with an alcoholic abusive step father Abner (Pen Medina) to the sufferings and cruelty she faces with her step sister Sheila (Julia Clarete), but Patricia doesn't lose hope when she meets Jordan (Piolo Pascual) who promises to love Patricia,as they marry and unite but despite the trials she faces Patricia and Jordan must also cope dealing with the wounds of their past no matter what happens the love they had for one another shows the true meaning of love and everything and beyond.
Can Greed and Power destroy others? Or can love and determination heal all types of wounds?
At the end, Patricia is a long-lost biological daughter of Mayla (Coney Reyes) with Armand, but Mayla is supposed to be a stepmother of Patricia in first-part of the story and Sheila is not a daughter of Mayla & Armand actually she's a long-lost biological daughter of Star (Cherie Gil) and Nieves is not a real mother of Patricia (which is adoptive mother), but Chandro (Romnick Sarmenta) is actually biological son of Nieves with Arman and also Patricia's biological half brother.
- Coney Reyes as Mayla Lizandro-Montecillo - Patricia (biological), Sheila (adoptive) & Adrian's mother, but she's supposed to be a stepmother of Patricia in first place.
- Edu Manzano as Armand Montecillo† - Chandro, Patricia & Adrian's father and Sheila's adoptive father
- Zsa Zsa Padilla as Nieves Quevedo-Pacheco† - Patricia (adoptive), Abby & Chandro's mother.
- Julia Clarete as Sheila Montecillo-Nena's biological daughter
- John Lloyd Cruz as Adrian Montecillo† - younger son of Mayla & Armand, also a younger brother of Patricia (biological) & Sheila (adoptive) and Chandro's younger half-brother.
- Armida Siguion-Reyna as Lourdes Lizandro† - Mayla's mother and Adrian, Patricia (biological) and Sheila (adoptive)'s grandmother
- Cherie Gil as Star - Sheila's biological mother.
- Mark Gil as Mr. De Guzman - Abby's father.
- Rosemarie Gil as Emilia Villamines - Jordan and Dante's mother and also Patricia's mother-in-law.
- Angelica Panganiban as Abby De Guzman - Nieves's younger daughter from Mr. De Guzman.
- Cherry Pie Picache as Becky Pagsisisihan - Patricia's godmother.
- Priscilla Almeda as Joey†
- Steven Alonzo as Adrian's Friend
- Carlo Aquino as Eman Dela Cruz - son of Arsing from his first wife.
- Jackie Castillejos as Cleo†
- Menggie Cobarrubias as [Unknown]
- Alma Concepcion as Benilda Villamines
- Timmy Cruz as Dra. Enriquez - Chandro (adoptive) and Adelaine's mother.
- Mymy Davao as Elaine
- Hazel Espiñosa as Gemma Rose - Arsing's second wife.
- Daniel Fernando as Tonying - He's knows the truth about Patricia, Chandro and Shelia's true identities.
- Vivian Foz as Evelyn
- Glenda Garcia as Lani's Mother
- Isabel Granada as Adelaine Enriquez† - Dra. Enriquez's daughter.
- Gino Paul Guzman as Red Bernardo
- Kathleen Hermosa as Babette
- Simon Ibarra as Neil
- Cherry Lou as Julie
- Manjo del Mundo as Prison Warden
- Aiza Marquez as Lani
- Aya Medel as Dante's Mistress
- Pen Medina as Abner Pacheco
- Melissa Mendez as Nelia Domingo - Carlo's aunt and also Patricia's godmother.
- Matthew Mendoza as Dante Villamines - Jordan's elder brother and also Patricia's brother-in-law.
- L.A. Mumar as Carlo Samonte
- Belinda Panelo as Isabel Borromeo
- Lito Pimentel as Arsing Dela Cruz - Eman's father.
- Efren Reyes, Jr. as Mr. Tordesillas
- RJ Rosales as Dexter Tolentino
- Caridad Sanchez as Lolita Quevedo - Nieves's mother and Patricia (adoptive) Abby & Chandro (biological)'s grandmother.
- Jeffrey Santos as Virgo de Padua
- Leni Santos as Elena
- Romnick Sarmenta as Chandro† - Dra. Enriquez's adoptive son, but also he's a biological son of Armand & Nieves and Patricia's long-lost half-brother.
- Monsour del Rosario as Mario† - Jordan and Patricia's Friend as Long Life.
- Yul Servo as Epoy
- Jennifer Sevilla as Dr. Escoto .
- Maricar Fernandez as Wendy - a prostitute contact by Chandro to have sex photo in a Hotel Room with Jordan.
- Joel Torre as Franco Dequiros Montecillo
- Vic Vargas as Mr. Villamines
- Ann Villegas as Shiela's Cellmate
- Dick Ysrael as Tats