S.S. Alba-Audace Roma
|Full name||Società Sportiva Alba-Audace|
|Dissolved||22 July 1927|
|League||Italian Football Championship|
Società Sportiva Alba-Audace was an Italian football club from the Flaminio area of Rome, founded in 1907. The club is most noted for competing in the early Italian Football Championship competitions, before becoming one of three Rome based clubs merging to form AS Roma in 1927.
The club was founded in 1907 as Società Sportiva Alba and was owned for its known existence by Roman named Umberto Farneti. Farneti owned some land in the Flaminio area of Rome, this is where the club would play and consider their home.
During the earliest days of the Italian Football Championship, only Northern Italian football clubs gained entry into the league so Alba had to wait until 1912–13 to make their championship debut. After qualifying for the Lazio section of the championship, Alba were forced to forfeit their fixtures.
At the end of 1925–26 season, the club was forced by the Fascist Regime to absorb another Roman club, Audace Roma, but retained its colors. After only one season, Alba-Audace was merged with Roman F.C. and Fortitudo-Pro Roma S.G.S. to form A.S. Roma.
The club briefly reformed in 1945 and, after merging with Trastevere Roma, took part to the 1946–47 Serie B season as Alba Trastevere before disbanding.