São João de Brito (Lisbon)
São João de Brito (English: Saint John de Britto) was a Portuguese parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon. It was created on February 7, 1959, and named after the saint John de Britto. At the administrative reorganization of Lisbon on 8 December 2012 it became part of the parish Alvalade.
- ↑ Lei n.º 56/2012 (Reorganização administrativa de Lisboa). Diário da República, 1.ª Série, n.º 216. Accessed 25/11/2012.
Coordinates: 38°27′N 9°05′W / 38.45°N 9.08°W