Ruth Eweler (March 19, 1913 – October 1, 1947) was a German actress born in Plettenberg. She appeared in a number of films during the 1930s and 1940s, notably as a female lead in the 1937 film The Daughter of the Samurai, which was a German-Japanese co-production.
- Ich für dich, du für mich (1934)
- Der alte und der junge König (1935)
- Cause for Divorce (1937)
- The Daughter of the Samurai (1937)
- Der Scheidungsgrund (1937)
- We Danced Around the World (1939)
- Zwischen Hamburg und Haiti (1940)
- Einmal der liebe Herrgott sein (1942)
- Elephant Fury (1953)
- High, Peter B. The Imperial screen: Japanese film culture in the Fifteen years' war, 1931-1945. University of Wisconsin Press, 2003.
- Hull, David Stewart. Film in the Third Reich: a study of the German cinema, 1933-1945. University of California Press, 1969.