Rotterdam Alexander station
Entrance of Rotterdam Alexander
|Coordinates||51°57′7″N 4°33′10″E / 51.95194°N 4.55278°ECoordinates: 51°57′7″N 4°33′10″E / 51.95194°N 4.55278°E|
RET Rotterdam Metro: A, B |
Arriva: 175, 190
RET: 30, 31, 35, 36, 37, B5
Location within Randstad
Rotterdam Alexander is a combined metro and railway station in Rotterdam, Netherlands. It is located on the Utrecht–Rotterdam railway. It is named after the borough Prins Alexander, and therefore indirectly after Alexander, Prince of Orange.
The following services currently call at Rotterdam Alexander:
- 1x per hour intercity service Rotterdam - Utrecht - Amersfoort - Zwolle - Groningen
- 1x per hour intercity service Rotterdam - Utrecht - Amersfoort - Zwolle - Leeuwarden
- 2x per hour intercity service Rotterdam - Utrecht
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Rotterdam - Gouda - Gouda Goverwelle - Woerden - Amsterdam - Uitgeest
- 2x per hour local service (sprinter) Rotterdam - Gouda - Gouda Goverwelle (Peak hours only)
Rotterdam Alexander station is also located on the Rotterdam Metro, a rapid transit system operated by RET. It is served by trains of lines A and B and is located on the former Caland line or East-West line (Dutch: Calandlijn / Oost-Westlijn).
- NS website (Dutch)
- Dutch Public Transport journey planner (Dutch)
- (Dutch) NS station information
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 11/18/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.