Partridge at the Montclair Film Festival, May 2015
Ross Whitman Partridge|
February 26, 1968
Kingston, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, producer, screenwriter, director|
|Spouse(s)||Jennifer Lafleur (m. 2016)|
Ross Partridge (born February 26, 1968) is an American actor, director, screenwriter and producer. He has worked on a number of films produced by Kevin Spacey's production company Trigger Street Productions, including Interstate 84 as writer and director, which was shown at the 2000 Toronto International Film Festival, and the PBS documentary America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero, narrated by Spacey.
His most notable work is the 2015 adaptation of the book Lamb, which Partridge wrote, starred in and directed. He also has a recurring role in the critically acclaimed Netflix science fiction series Stranger Things.
In May 2016, Partridge married actress Jennifer Lafleur after 10 years of dating.
|Year||Film||Role||Notes and References|
|2016||Stranger Things||Lonnie Byers||4 episodes|
|2016||Lamb||David Lamb||Also director, screenwriter|
|2015||Secret in Their Eyes||Ellis|
|2014||The Midnight Swim||Josh|
|2012||The Playback Singer||Ray Tomassi|
|2011||The Off Hours||Oliver|
|2010||The Lake Effect||Rob|
|2009||Feed the Fish||Joe Peterson|
|2007||As the World Turns||Milo Shaughnessy||4 episodes|
|1999||Black and White||Michael Clemence|
|1997||The Lost World: Jurassic Park||Curious Man|
|1993||Amityville: A New Generation||Keyes Terry|
- "Interstate 84 (2000)". The New York Times.
- "America Rebuilds: A Year at Ground Zero (2002)". The New York Times.
- Dunaway, Michael (February 18, 2016). "Our Indie Love Story: Ross Partridge and Jennifer Lafleur". Paste Magazine. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- "Last week, a small group of friends and family converged on a little island in the middle of the Caribbean to help Ross and I celebrate our marriage.". Instagram.com. May 5, 2016. Retrieved May 27, 2016.
- Stephen Holden (September 16, 2010). "Loving Couple Wonder Where the Ardor Went". The New York Times.
- "Feed the Fish (2010)". The New York Times.
- Catsoulis, Jeannette (April 12, 2008). "MOVIE REVIEW - 'PROM NIGHT'; Music, Corsages And a Killer". The New York Times. p. 14.
- Mark Olsen (June 20, 2008). "Baghead: a mumblecore mix of laughs and screams". Los Angeles Times.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ross Partridge.|