Roman Abraham (1891 Lwów - 1976 Warsaw) was a Polish cavalry general, commander of Wielkopolska Cavalry Brigade during German and Soviet Invasion of Poland in September 1939, in Battle of Bzura commander of Polish cavalry (combined cavalry unit).
He studied at the Jesuit school Zakład Naukowo-Wychowawczy Ojców Jezuitów w Chyrowie. From 1939-45 he was a Prisoner of War in Oflag VII-A Murnau in Germany.
- Virtuti Militari, Golden Cross
- Virtuti Militari, Silver Cross
- Polonia Restituta, Officer's Cross
- Cross of Independence with Swords
- Cross of Valor 4 times
- Cross of Merit, Gold Cross – 3x times
- Lwów Defense Cross
- Légion d'honneur, Knight's Cross (France)