Robert D'Silva (7 June 1925 – 15 October 2015) was a Pakistani Roman Catholic prist. He was born in Karachi, Pakistan. He attended St Patrick's High School, Karachi, where he was a classmate of BJP President L.K. Advani. He studied theology in Shillong from 1944 and was ordained a priest on August 24, 1952.
In 1985, D'Silva who was then the parish priest of St. Anthony's Church, built and expanded the St. Anthony's Boys School to become a full fledged Matriculation school.
In 1994, he lobbied officials to seek permission to build an Old Priests Home on a Civil Lines plot of land owned by the Archdiocese. In 2000 the Old Priests Home was completed. A beautiful Chapel inside fulfilled the spiritual needs of the first residents, Frs. Robert D'Silva, Melito Dias and Joseph D'Mello.
From 1995 to 2001 D'Silva was the parish priest of Fatima Parish.
In 2004, he led a group of 300 pilgrims to the Indian state of Goa for the decennial exposition of Saint Francis Xavier's relics in Old Goa. At the time he is once again the parish priest of St. Lawrence's Church in Karachi.
- Mascarenhas, Oswin (2011). The Origin and Evolution of St Lawrence's Parish, Karachi, Pakistan: The Garden Area with the Settlement of the Christian Community (Kindle Location 2461). Kindle Edition.
- "The Tribune June 5, 2005".
- "Indian Express December 06, 2004".
- "UCANews.com October 2, 1996".
- "Dawn October 24, 2002".
- Times of India | November 18, 2014
- "UCANews.com November 16, 2004".
- "UCANews.com December 23, 2004".
- The Tribune July 30, 2015