Revolve NTNU is Norwegian University of Science and Technology's Formula Student team and was established in 2010. The team consists of around 40 students from different engineering disciplines at the university. Kongsberg Automotive ASA is the project's main sponsor. Revolve NTNU also have a mutual partnership with Petter Solberg and Petter Solberg Engineering.
Formula Student is Europe's most established educational motorsport competition, run by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. The competition aims to inspire and develop enterprising and innovative young engineers. Universities from across the globe are challenged to design and build a single-seat racing car in order to compete in static and dynamic events, which demonstrate their understanding and test the performance of the vehicle. Revolve NTNU will as the first Norwegian team in history be participating at the Formula Student competition held at the British Formula racing track Silverstone in July 2012.
- «Petter Solberg og Revolve NTNU bygger cross-kart», www.pettersolberg.com, 29. november 2011
- «Petter Solberg Engineering og Revolve NTNU med spennende prosjekt», www.norsk-rally.com, 29. november 2011
- «Skal hjelpe studenter med å bygge racerbil», Adresseavisen, 7. December 2011
- «Solberg skrev kontrakt med NTNU», p4.no, 7. December 2011
- «Studenter skal bygge racerbil på NTNU» Aftenposten, 3. november 2010
- «Revolve NTNU - Studentbilen som vil bli raskest i verden», Studenttorget.no, 1. januar 2011
- «NTNU-studenter skal bygge superbil», Teknisk Ukeblad, 11. februar 2011
- «Dette skal bli en racerbil», Aftenposten, 13. april 2011