Regia Autonomă de Transport Timișoara
|Chief executive||Ioan Goia|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
The Regia Autonomă de Transport Timișoara, abbreviated RATT, is the public transport company of the Romanian city Timișoara. RATT covers the entire urban public transport, it operates the tram (nine lines), the trolleybus (six lines) and the urban bus transport (16 lines, three express routes). 90 million passengers are transported annually, of which 52 million by tram.
The fleet consists of:
- one hundred buses, mostly built by Mercedes-Benz
- about fifty trolleybuses, built by Skoda
- a hundred trams, largely articulated.
- List of bus operating companies
- List of trolleybus systems
- List of tram and light rail transit systems
- List of town tramway systems in Romania
- "Conducerea RATT, documente publice.". ratt.ro. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Regia Autonomă de Transport Timișoara.|