17 January 1913|
Lion-sur-Mer, Lower Normandy, France
10 April 1990|
Ouistreham, Lower Normandy, France
|Years active||1949-1974 (film)|
Raymond Froment (1913–1990) was a French film producer.
- Singoalla (1949)
- House of Ricordi (1954)
- Last Year at Marienbad (1961)
- The Day and the Hour (1963)
- Anatomy of a Marriage: My Days with Françoise (1964)
- Anatomy of a Marriage: My Days with Jean-Marc (1964)
- Un monde nouveau (1966)
- The Uninhibited (1965)
- Nuits Rouges (1974)
- Tim Palmer & Charlie Michael. Directory of World Cinema: France. Intellect Books, 2013.