|Look up ramrod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ramrod is a device used with early firearms to push the projectile up against the propellant (mainly gunpowder).
Ramrod may also refer to:
- Ramrod (film), a 1947 Western film
- Ramrod, name of a robot and the transforming space ship in Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs
- Ramrod (comics), a Marvel Comics villain
- Ramrod (Marvel Comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- "Ramrod" (Duane Eddy song), a 1958 song by Duane Eddy, from the album Have 'Twangy' Guitar Will Travel
- "Ramrod" (Bruce Springsteen song), a 1980 song by Bruce Springsteen, from the album The River
- The Ramrods (instrumental group), an instrumental pop group from Connecticut who had a hit in 1961 with "(Ghost) Riders in the Sky"
- The Ramrods (punk band), a punk rock band from Detroit in the late 1970s
- Ram Rod, a nickname for Grateful Dead "head roadie" and corporate president, Laurence Shurtliff (1947–2006)
- Ramrod (EP), an EP by Scraping Foetus Off the Wheel
- Ramrod Herbicide, an early herbicide created by Monsanto in 1964
- RAMROD (Ride Around Mount Rainier in One Day), an annual bicycle ride sponsored by the Redmond Bicycle Club in Washington State