Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville de Raby
For other people named Ralph Neville, see Ralph Neville (disambiguation).
|Baron Neville de Raby|
Arms of Neville, Barons Neville of Raby
(Gules, a saltire Argent)
|Noble family||House of Neville|
|Father||Ralph Neville, 1st Baron Neville de Raby|
|Mother||Euphemia de Clavering|
|Died||5 August 1367|
Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville de Raby (c.1291 – 5 August 1367) was an English aristocrat, son of Ralph Neville, 1st Baron Neville de Raby and Euphemia de Clavering.
Marriage and children
- Euphemia Neville (1316 - October 1363), married firstly Robert Clifford, Baron Clifford, secondly Reynold Lucy, Baron Lucy and thirdly Walter Heselarton
- John Neville, 3rd Baron Neville de Raby (1322/8–17 October 1388), married firstly Maud Percy and secondly Elizabeth Latimer and had issue with both
- Margaret Neville (12 February 1329 - 12 May 1372), married firstly William de Ros, 3rd Baron de Ros, by whom she had no issue, and secondly Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland, by whom she had issue. She also married Sir Jean William 6th Earl DeRoss with issue.
- Catherine Neville (c.1330 - 1 September 1361), married William Dacre, Baron Dacre of Gillesland
- Sir Ralph Neville (c.1332 - c.1380), married Elizabeth de Ledes
- Robert Neville of Eldon (c.1337), married Clara Pinckney
- William Neville (c.1338 - c.1391), married firstly Elizabeth Le Waleys and secondly Alice de St Philbert
- Eleanor Neville (c.1340), married Geoffrey Scrope
- Alexander Neville (c.1341 - 1392), Archbishop of York
- Elizabeth Neville (c.1343)
- Isabel Neville (c.1344), married Hugh FitzHugh FitzHenry
- Thomas Neville (c.1355)
- Alice Neville
|Ancestors of Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville de Raby|
- Neville family.
- "Some Descendants of the NEVILLE2 Family Related to George Washington 1st US President". ancestryregister.com. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- James Dow Allen Fab Pedigree Vers. 61. "Pedigree: Ralph (2nd Baron of RABY; de) NEVILL". fabpedigree.com. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "- Person Page 10692". thepeerage.com. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Neville family". tudorplace.com. Retrieved 2 July 2008.
- Tuck, Anthony (January 2008) . "Neville, Ralph, fourth Lord Neville (c.1291–1367)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (online ed.). Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/19950. (Subscription or UK public library membership required.) The first edition of this text is available as an article on Wikisource: Lee, Sidney, ed. (1894). "Neville, Ralph de". Dictionary of National Biography. 40. London: Smith, Elder & Co.
|Peerage of England|
|Baron Neville de Raby
1331 - 1367
| Succeeded by|