Progon may refer to:
- Slavic word which means "Persecution";
- Greek word Progonos which means ancestor;
- an Albanian personal name.
As a personal name it may refer to:
- Progon of Kruja, a late 12th-century Byzantine-Albanian lord and first known Albanian
- Progonos Sgouros, a late 13th-century Byzantine military commander
As a toponym it may refer to:
- Progon (Serbia), a locality in Belgrade, Serbia
- Progon (Russia), two places in Russia
- Progon (Croatia), two places in Croatia
- "Serbian-English Cruiser dictionary". recnik.krstarica.com. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- The New Testament Greek Lexicon, available online by Heartlight, Inc.
- Malcolm, Noel (1998). Kosovo: a short history. Macmillan. p. 56. ISBN 978-0-333-66612-8. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- Krleža, M.; Zagreb (Croatia). Leksikografski zavod FNRJ.; Cecić, I.; Jugoslavenski leksikografski zavod; Gostl, I. (1955). Enciklopedija Jugoslavije. Jugoslavenski leksikografski zavod. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- Georgevich, D.; Maric, N.; Moravcevich, N.; Popovich, L.D. (1977). Serbian Americans and their communities in Cleveland. 2. Cleveland State University. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- Traveling Luck Progon, Serbia (general), Serbia