|Secretary of Agriculture|
June 30, 2010 – June 30, 2016
|President||Benigno S. Aquino III|
|Preceded by||Arthur C. Yap|
|Succeeded by||Emmanuel Piñol|
|Member of the Philippine House of Representatives from Quezon's 2nd District|
June 30, 2004 – June 30, 2010
|Preceded by||Lynnette A. Punzalan|
|Succeeded by||Irvin M. Alcala|
Proceso Jaraza Alcala|
July 2, 1955
Trento, Agusan, Philippines
|Political party||Liberal Party|
|Spouse(s)||Corazon Asuncion Maaño|
|Alma mater||Luzonian University Foundation|
Proceso Jaraza Alcala (born July 2, 1955), popularly known as "Procy" in his home province, is a Filipino politician. A member of the Liberal Party, he was appointed by President Benigno Aquino III as Philippine Secretary of Agriculture on June 29, 2010. He was a two-term congressman of the 2nd District of Quezon Province from 2004 to 2010.
He was married to Corazon Asuncion Maaño with three children: Ingrid, Irvin, and Ivy.
- Elementary : Trento Elementary School (1962-1968)
- Secondary : Trento National High School (1968-1972)
- College : Luzonian University Foundation; Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (1972-1978)
Before being appointed by President Benigno S. Aquino III to the Agriculture secretary post, Secretary Alcala was a two-term congressman of the 2nd District of Quezon Province from 2004 to 2010. He is one of the principal authors of the Organic Agriculture Act of 2010 (RA 10068) and Mounts Banahaw-San Cristobal Protected Landscape Act (RA 2718). He was also a co-author of the Climate Change Act (RA 9729) and the Expanded Senior Citizens Act (RA 9994). He is an environmentalist and a non-government organization worker.
- "Noynoy names Cabinet execs, senior government officials". Yahoo! News Philippines. GMANews.TV. 2010-06-29. Retrieved 2010-07-09.
- "Profile of Aquino's Cabinet members". Sunstar. 2010-07-03. Retrieved 2010-07-09.
|Secretary of Agriculture
2010 – 2016
| Succeeded by|