Private University Seeburg
|Privatuniversität Schloss Seeburg|
|Location||Seekirchen am Wallersee, Austria|
The Private University Seeburg (German: Privatuniversität Schloss Seeburg) was established by the Austrian Accreditation Council under the name to Private University of Economics' as a private university on 22 November 2007. It is headquartered in Schloss Seeburg in Seekirchen am Wallersee. In February 2008, the name was changed to Private University Seeburg Castle.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Sport & Event Management
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Business Psychology
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Business Administration
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Sport & Event Management
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Economic Psychology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) „General Management
The Private University Seeburg Castle is pursuing the concept of a semi-virtual studies. Core of this concept is to combine an Internet-based program with the contact and deepening possibilities of presence studies. Students come here three times per semester for one week in the university to attend courses, take exams and to talk to the students, professors and university coaches.
In cooperation with business partners, the Private University Seeburg Castle promotes particularly committed students. The corresponding scholarships ranging from training to over power to research grants.
Under Austrian law, private universities have to be re-accredited on a regular basis.