Princess Maria Isabella of Savoy-Genoa
|Princess Maria Isabella|
23 June 1943|
|Spouse||Alberto Frioli (m. 1971)|
Vittorio Eugenio Frioli |
Maria Cristina Frioli
Carlo Alberto Frioli
Maria Luce Lydia Frioli
|Father||Prince Eugenio, Duke of Genoa|
|Mother||Princess Lucia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
Princess Maria Isabella of
|Reference style||Her Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
Princess Maria Isabella of Savoy-Genoa (Italian: Maria Isabella Elena Immacolata Barbara Anna Pace di Savoia Genova; born 23 June 1943) is the last surviving descendant of the Dukes of Genoa, a cadet branch of the House of Savoy which ruled Italy from 1861 to 1946.
Family and early life
Maria Isabella was born in Rome, the only child of Prince Eugenio of Savoy, 5th Duke of Genoa and his wife Princess Lucia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies. The title Duke of Genoa become extinct upon the death without sons of the fifth duke in 1996.
Marriage and issue
- Vittorio Eugenio Frioli (born 27 February 1972, São Paulo); married Soraia Barbosa Silva on 7 July 2007 in Caraguatatuba, São Paulo.
- Maria Cristina Frioli (17 August 1973, São Paulo - 30 September 1973, São Paulo)
- Carlo Alberto Frioli (b. 18 July 1974, São Paulo); married Priscilla Raso on 28 April 2007 in São Paulo.
- Maria Luce Lydia Frioli (b. 15 August 1978, São Paulo)
- Enache, Nicolas (1999). Mrie-Therese de Habsburg, Reine de Hongrie et de Boheme. Paris: L’Intermédiaire des chercheurs et curieux (ICC). pp. 208, 215. ISBN 2-908003-04-X.