Princess Agnes of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
|Princess Agnes of Hohenlohe-Langenburg|
|Hereditary Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg|
5 December 1804|
Langenburg, Principality of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
9 September 1835 30) (aged|
Haid, Kingdom of Bohemia, Austrian Empire
|Burial||Engelberg Monastery, Großheubach, Bavaria|
|Spouse||Constantine, Hereditary Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg|
Adelaide, Queen consort of Portugal|
Charles, 6th Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
House of Hohenlohe-Langenburg|
House of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg
|Father||Karl Ludwig III, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg|
|Mother||Countess Amalie Henriette of Solms-Baruth|
Princess Marie Agnes Henriette of Hohenlohe-Langenburg, full German name: Marie Agnes Henriette, Prinzessin zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg (5 December 1804, Langenburg, Principality of Hohenlohe-Langenburg – 9 September 1835, Haid, Kingdom of Bohemia, Austrian Empire) was a member of the House of Hohenlohe-Langenburg and a Princess of Hohenlohe-Langenburg by birth. Through her marriage to Constantine, Hereditary Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, Agnes was also a member of the House of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg and Hereditary Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg. Through her daughter Adelaide of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, Agnes is an ancestor to numerous Roman Catholic European royal families.
Marriage and issue
Agnes married Constantine, Hereditary Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, eldest child and only son of Karl Thomas, Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg and his wife Princess Sophie of Windisch-Grätz, on 31 May 1829 at Schloss Wildeck in Zschopau, Kingdom of Saxony. Agnes and Constantine had two children:
- Adelaide of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg (3 April 1831 – 16 December 1909). Married Miguel of Portugal.
- Charles, 6th Prince of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg (21 May 1834 – 8 November 1921). Married Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein. She was a daughter of Alois II, Prince of Liechtenstein and Countess Franziska Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tettau.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 5 December 1804 – 31 May 1829: Her Serene Highness Princess Agnes of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
- 31 May 1829 – 9 September 1835: Her Serene Highness The Hereditary Princess of Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, Princess of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
|Ancestors of Princess Agnes of Hohenlohe-Langenburg|
- Darryl Lundy (20 Oct 2005). "Marie Agnes Henriette Prinzessin zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2009-07-20. External link in
- Paul Theroff. "HOHENLOHE". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- Henri van Oene. "Genealogy of the Royal Family of Portugal: HM King Dom Miguel I and his descendants". Henri van Oene's Royal Genealogies Page. Archived from the original on 2009-07-29. Retrieved 2009-07-20. External link in