Prince Joseph of Monaco
10 September 1763|
Hôtel Matignon, Paris, France
28 June 1816 52) (aged|
|Spouse||Françoise de Choiseul|
Marie Camille, marquise de La Tour-du-Pin|
Athénais, marquise de Louvois
|Father||Honoré III, Prince of Monaco|
|Mother||Maria Caterina Brignole-Sale|
Prince Joseph of Monaco (Joseph Marie Jerôme Honoré; 10 September 1763 – 28 June 1816) was a Monagasque prince and brother of Honoré IV, Prince of Monaco.
He was the second son of Honoré III, Prince of Monaco and his Genovese wife Maria Caterina Brignole-Sale. He married Françoise de Choiseul, a niece of Étienne François, duc de Choiseul, on 6 April 1782. The marriage produced three children, only one of whom left descendants.
- Princess Marie Camille of Monaco (22 Apr 1784 – 8 May 1879) married René, Marquis de La Tour-du-Pin and had issue.
- Princess Athénais of Monaco (2 June 1786 – 11 September 1860) married Auguste Le Tellier de Souvré, Marquis de Louvois and had no issue.
- Princess Delphine of Monaco (born 22 July 1788) never married.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 10 September 1763 – 28 June 1816 His Serene Highness Prince Joseph of Monaco.
|Ancestors of Prince Joseph of Monaco|
- van de Pas, Leo. "Marie de Lorraine". Genealogics .org. Retrieved 2010-03-01.