Prince Eudes of Orléans-Braganza
| Brazilian Imperial Family |
Prince Eudes Maria Rainier Pedro José of Orléans-Braganza (born in Mandelieu, France on 8 June 1939) is a member of the Imperial House of Brazil. He was the second child of Prince Pedro Henrique of Orléans-Braganza, then head of the Brazilian Imperial Family, and Princess Maria Elisabeth of Bavaria.
Prince Eudes first married Ana Maria de Moraes e Barros (born 20 November 1945, São Paulo). He renounced any rights of succession to the defunct Brazilian throne for himself and his descendants on 3 June 1966. They officially divorced on 22 March 1976. Ana Maria then married to Baldomero Barbará. From his first marriage, Prince Eudes has two children:
- HRH Prince Luiz Filipe of Orléans-Braganza (born 3 April 1969, Rio de Janeiro).
- HRH Princess Ana Luíza of Orléans-Braganza (born 19 June 1971, Rio de Janeiro). On 18 May 1996, in Indaiatuba, São Paulo, she married Paulo Ibrahim Mansur (born in 1962), with whom she has two children.
On 26 March 1976, Prince Eudes married secondly Mercedes Williamses Neves da Rocha. Together they have four children:
- HRH Prince Eudes of Orléans-Braganza (born 17 December 1977, Rio de Janeiro) He married architect Patricia Landau in March 2008.
- HRH Princess Maria Francisca of Orléans-Braganza Ratto (born 18 August 1979, Rio de Janeiro). She married Bernardo de Almeida Braga Ratto (son of theater director Gianni Ratto and businesswoman Kati de Almeida Braga) with whom she has two children, a boy named Lucas and a girl named Maria.
- HRH Princess Maria Antônia of Orléans-Braganza (born 18 August 1979, Rio de Janeiro). Twin of Princess Maria Francisca. Married Eduardo de Carvalho Moreira (son of ambassador César de Faria Domingues Moreira) on 15 June 2007 at the Capela da Reitoria, in Rio de Janeiro.
- HRH Prince Guy of Orléans-Braganza (born 8 October 1985, Rio de Janeiro).