Prestige (1932 film)
|Directed by||Tay Garnett|
Charles R. Rogers|
Harry Joe Brown (associate)
Francis Edward Faragoh
|Story by||Harry Hervey|
Guy Bates Post
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Edited by||Joseph Kane|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Prestige is a 1932 American Pre-Code drama film directed by Tay Garnett and written by Tay Garnett, Rollo Lloyd and Francis Edward Faragoh. The film stars Ann Harding, Adolphe Menjou, Melvyn Douglas and Guy Bates Post. The film was released on January 22, 1932, by RKO Pictures.
- Ann Harding as Therese Du Flos
- Adolphe Menjou as Capt. Remy Bandoin
- Melvyn Douglas as Capt. Andre Verlaine
- Ian Maclaren as Colonel Du Flos
- Guy Bates Post as Major
- Rollo Lloyd as Capt. Emil de Fontenac
- Clarence Muse as Nham
- Tetsu Komai as Sergeant
- "Prestige (1932) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Prestige - Ann Harding in a Melodramatic Story of Life in a Small French Penal Colony". Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "Prestige Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Prestige". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- DVD Go